Businesses are exposed to risk on a daily basis. If you own a restaurant, your chef could slip and fall in the kitchen. If you own a contracting business, your builders are exposed to heavy equipment, sharp objects, and towering heights. If you own an IT company, you could accidentally mix up some numbers causing a client to lose a lot of money. Protecting your business from a variety of threats is essential.
Business owner’s policies (BOPs) are insurance packages that include both property and liability coverage, protecting every aspect of your business. A BOP is generally designed to cover the needs of small to medium sized companies and is not suitable for larger businesses. Because a BOP is a package policy, Keystone Insurers Group is able to offer it at a very reasonable rates.
Business owner’s policies typically include the following coverage:
- Property insurance – Covers business property, including buildings, equipment, and inventory.
- Business interruption insurance – Pays for lost profits and expenses you owe if your business is unable to produce revenue due to halted operations.
- Casualty or liability protection – Secures your business from harm caused to other people by employees or products.
- Crime insurance – Covers losses that result from robberies, burglaries, vandalism, including employee theft and embezzlement.
- Liability insurance – Protects your business and its assets in the event of lawsuits, which are increasing common and often result in high judgments.
- Vehicle coverage – Covers company-owned vehicles in the event of an accident.
If you would like an analysis of your business’ current insurance coverage or need to secure a BOP policy right away, Keystone Insurers Group can help. We will find you the best coverage so you can sleep at night, knowing your business is covered. Contact us today for a free consultation. Call 814-629-5607 or complete a simple online form by clicking above on the left.