All terrain vehicles – quads, dune buggies, dirt bikes – are just a ton of fun. But they can cost a great deal of money, and you’ll want insure that investment.
When investing in any type of vehicle insurance, it’s important to factor in the sorts of activities you use the vehicle for, as these activities affect the kind and the price of the coverage you need. Off-road vehicles can cost just as much, if not more, than a daily vehicle, so it’s important to have adequate insurance to repair or replace it. Don't you want the comfort of knowing that even if an incident does occur, you’ll be back off the road in no time? We can aid with any of these situations and more:
- Your ATV is sitting in storage and a natural disaster damages it. Your homeowners insurance may or may not cover it.
- You are driving it another’s property and have an accident.
- Your ATV is stolen.
- Your off-road vehicle is damaged while you’re loading it onto the trailer.
- You want to ride on Pennsylvania-maintained off-road trails in Boswell and the surrounding area, and off road insurance is required to journey on state-run grounds.
- You invest thousands into building your off-roader, and it gets destroyed in an accident.
Pennsylvania ATV off road vehicle insurance coverage commonly provides solutions for:
- Legal responsibility insurance coverage
- Physical damage coverage
- Medical payments coverage
- All-inclusive coverage
- Collision coverage
- Bodily injury
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist
Let Keystone Insurers Group help you make each trip off the beaten path a fantastic one with the assurance of an ATV insurance policy customized to your needs. Our brokers will ensure that you are covered whether you're out enjoying the trail on your dirt bike, climbing dunes inside your dune buggy, off-roading on your ATV, or taking a leisurely spin on your golf cart.
For further information on off-road vehicle insurance contact, Keystone Insurers Group at 814-629-5607 or complete our online inquiry form above (just click on the image near the top left)!